“”When I talk about joint pain I really mean anything inside of your body that hurts. Bad eyes, numbness, knee pains, any internal pains, broken bones, deafness, mute, ect….. Anything that doesn’t make your body whole is not biblically sound and must be rebuked””
- Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give
- Galatians 3:26-27 You are all sons of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
- 1st Peter 2:24 He Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness. “By His wounds you were healed“
- Luke 10:19 Look, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. And nothing shall by any means hurt you. (This does not give you the right to be dumb and tempt things btw)
- Ephesians 6:10-19 Please read this as it is a very important scripture pertaining to your walk!
- Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit
- Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bears what is good, and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bears what is evil. For of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks
- Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is more deceitful than all things and desperately wicked; who can understand it?
- Psalms 37:3-6 Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and practice faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust also in Him, and He will bring it to pass. (fyi God can’t give you ungodly desires)
- Ezekiel 37:1-14 Scripture about Dry Bones coming to life, Head on over to your bible and give it a read or study whichever!
Matthew 4:23-24 Jesus went throughout all Galilee teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all sorts of diseases among the people. His fame went throughout all Syria. And they brought to Him all sick people who were taken with various diseases and tormented with pain, those who were possessed with demons, those who had seizures, and those who had paralysis, and He healed them.
John 14:12-14 Truly, truly I say to you, he who believes in Me will do the works that I do also. And he will do greater works than these, because I am going to My Father. 13 I will do whatever you ask in My name, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.